You see things; and you say “Why?” But I dream things that never were; and I say “Why not?”
I am an economist, consultant and manager. Currently I am working with international organisations and think-tanks. In the past I was:
- engaged with the banking sector for more than a decade, working on strategic analyses,
- employed for several years by the consultancy McKinsey & Company, where I worked on projects related to attracting foreign investments to CEE, the development of e-business, corporate restructurings and development strategies,
- worked in public administration, in the Financial Policy & Analysis Department of Poland’s Ministry of Finance.
I am a member of the Civic Congress Program Council and the Association of Polish Economists. I am also a mentor at the Academy of Leadership for Education Leaders, columnist in the daily Parkiet.
I am an author and coauthor of many reports and articles, including “What kind of financial system for Poland?”, “25+ From subcontractor to creator, or how to ensure Poland another 25 years of success”, “The Polish economy in the post-crisis world: undoubted successes, but the challenges are growing” and “Our Europe. 15 years of Poland in the European Union”.
Dear Reader, here are my reports that have been published in English:
- “Is the economy doomed to a long recession?” – report prepared for the mBank-CASE seminar (2020)
- A chapter on free movement of capital in “Our Europe: 15 Years of Poland in the European Union” (2019)
- “Financing for the Polish economy: prospects and threats” – report prepared for the mBank-CASE seminar (2019)
- “Economic Growth in Western Europe: The Investment Perspective” – report prepared for the mBank-CASE seminar (2016)